Our client is one of Europe's leading suppliers of information and portfolio management technology solutions. The Company is specialized in individual customer requirements for asset and asset-liability management, retail and private banking, and wealth management. With their experience and competence, their customers get to grips with complex and risky processes securely and efficiently. Advice and information for financial decisions are complex and critical. They have been partners to their customers for over 60 years. From this experience, they know what characterizes secure and efficient solutions. With their systems, they create the basis upon which their customers can distinguish themselves effectively in the competition for financial decision makers.
We are looking for a
Sales Specialist Private Wealth Management (m/f)
Your responsibilities/ main tasks:
- Advisory sale of our software solutions of the Private Wealth Suite such as the portfolio manager and the advisory solution in the French speaking market
- Acquisition of new customers as well as close cooperation with and support of (key) account management in the care of existing customers
- Autonomous preparation and implementation of products, solutions and offer presentations, workshops and customer events
- Professional cooperation in the handling of customer inquiries, tenders and offered to the conception
- Representation of the company and its products at trade fairs, marketing events and roadshows
- Holding of technical and product lectures e.g. on topics portfolio management, risk management and investment advice
- Sales and technical support of customer projects in Pre & After Sales
- Close cooperation with product management, in particular communication and testing of customer requirements as update and market feedback
- Completed (university) degree in economics, (economic) mathematics, (business) computer science or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in solution distribution (ideally in technology or finance sector) as well as consulting and presentation experience
- Very good knowledge of the financial markets, especially the securities business, and high affinity to the financial services industry as well as in-depth knowledge of the applicable regulatory requirements in portfolio management and investment advisory
- Existing network in the target groups Private Banking, Wealth Management, Asset managers, independent asset managers, foundations and family offices
- High commitment and service thinking with the ability to work methodically, independently and structured
- Fast comprehension, good technical understanding of IT systems
- Strong team and communication skills as well as a confident appearance
- Very good knowledge of English and French in spoken and written, German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (Belgium, Germany, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Switzerland)
Particularities of the company:
In this company, you can design your career individually and become part of a highly motivated and friendly team. For a good start, an intensive training is normal for them. An attractive job in a renowned company with an open and innovative working environment awaits you.
Are you interested? Then contact us, we are looking forward to hearing from you.