Our client is one of Europe's leading suppliers of information and portfolio management technology solutions. The company is specialized in individual customer requirements for asset and asset-liability management, retail and private banking, and wealth management. With their experience and competence, their customers get to grips with complex and risky processes securely and efficiently. Advice and information for financial decisions are complex and critical. They have been partners to their customers for over 60 years. From this experience, they know what characterizes secure and efficient solutions. With their systems, they create the basis upon which their customers can distinguish themselves effectively in the competition for financial decision makers.
We are looking for a
Key Account Manager (m/f)
Your responsibilities/ main tasks:
- Establishment of customer relationships - especially with key stakeholders - and sustainable assurance of customer satisfaction
- Analysis of the business model of the assigned customers and development of an in-depth understanding of the key components required to ensure their success
- Conception, coordination, creation and implementation of presentations, workshops and events as well as marketing activities for existing customers, partly in close coordination with the responsible sales staff
- Evaluation, technical and content conception as well as coordination of the further development of customer-specific solutions with the Consulting Services Team or the project management
- Processing and follow-up of tenders and inquiries in close coordination with the responsible sales employees and sales specialists. Independent preparation and negotiation of offers for an expansion of the services provided, contract templates and annexes
- Comprehensive commercial and technical support as well as advice to customers on the solutions used and their continuous expansion and further development
- Planning, coordination and execution of regular operative planning meetings and customer workshops as well as service meetings
- Takeover of the central interface function for the assigned customers - also for the involved specialist departments or areas of the company, close cooperation and coordination in the initiation, preparation and implementation of customer projects
- Support of the Customer Service in problem identification, error analysis and sustainable elimination of problems that have occurred
- Degree in business administration or comparable and experience in an account management position with a comparable service provider
- Understanding of currently relevant business drivers for the responsible customer segment
- Interest in the financial market and its current challenges
- Confident appearance, assertiveness and excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- High level of commitment and service thinking with the ability to work methodically, independently and in a structured manner
- Enjoy working in a dynamic team
- Ideally good connections to German and European key accounts in the financial industry, in particular to banks and asset managers, also at decision-maker Level
Particularities of the company:
In this company, you can design your career individually and become part of a highly motivated and friendly team. For a good start, an intensive training is normal for them. An attractive job in a renowned company with an open and innovative working environment awaits you. You will working in an international and creative environment with space to grow your own ideas.
Are you interested? Then contact us.