Our client is a European long-term investment group of independently managed investment, holding and financial advisory companies. The company provides industrial expertise, operational value creation and international expansion for their portfolio companies solutions and capital for medium-sized companies.
Founded in 1990 out of an industrial group, they are focused on three main areas of investments:
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Services and Concessions
- Consumer, Retail and Leisure
With € 6.5 billion of raised fund capital, the company is one of Europe's leading independent investment groups focused on taking control positions predominantly in Southern European medium-sized companies that are leaders in their fields. They have a team of more than 100 professionals with offices in London, Lugano, Barcelona, Madrid, Luxembourg, New York and Shanghai. Their aim is to create long-term value by helping portfolio companies to accelerate international expansion and improve operational efficiency.
For the Luxembourg office of our client, we are looking for a
Legal & Database Officer (m/f).
Your responsibilities / main tasks:
- Data collection and maintenance of the company database
- Maintenance of the statutory records and structure charts of the Luxembourg companies
- Maintenance of Shareholder’s registers
- Maintenance of the records of the Luxembourg companies with the Luxembourg R.C.S.
- Filing, listing and tracking of corporate documents
- Preparation of PoAs and other reporting documents
- Assisting in the liaison with banks and third parties to keep records up-to-date
- General assistance and support to the Luxembourg Office
- Training as a lawyer or tax assistant or studies in economics, finance, law or similar
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Fund Industry in Luxembourg would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of corporate secretary tasks and Luxembourg corporate law
- Technology and IT affinity, basic experience with database
- Excellent experience in handling of MS Office applications (Visio and Access in particular)
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken English; French basic knowledge and willingness to expand are important
Particularities of the company:
You can work in an international and professional team with good development opportunities. Team members typically remain with the firm for many years. With more than fifteen different nationalities, the company places a high importance on being a transparent and dynamic organisation with global views and capabilities, as well as cross-border cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Are you interested? Then contact us.