Our client is one of Europe's leading suppliers of information and portfolio management technology solutions. The company is specialized in individual customer requirements for asset and asset-liability management, retail and private banking, and wealth management. With their experience and competence, their customers get to grips with complex and risky processes securely and efficiently. Advice and information for financial decisions are complex and critical. They have been partners to their customers for over 60 years. From this experience, they know what characterizes secure and efficient solutions. With their systems, they create the basis upon which their customers can distinguish themselves effectively in the competition for financial decision makers.
We are looking for a
Sales Manager (m/f)
Your responsibilities/ main tasks:
- Responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation and prospection, to client meetings, negotiation and closing the deal
- Work with internal resources (Specialist Sales, Product Development, Marketing, Business Admin and Customer Support) in order to leverage the company value proposition
- Managing complex and entire sales cycles with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilising the clients value-based selling methodology and CRM system to manage sales processes and accurately forecast Business
- Master degree in international business
- 5 years+ of experience as Product Specialist, Account Manager, Sales Manager or a comparable position
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Existing network in the target groups Private Banking, Wealth Management, Asset managers, independent asset managers, foundations and family offices
- High commitment and service thinking with the ability to work methodically, independently and structured with a hands-on mentality
- Strong team and communication skills as well as a confident appearance
- Experience engaging at C-Level
- Experience selling SaaS software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent both in French and English, German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (Belgium, Germany, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Switzerland)
Particularities of the company:
In this company, you can design your career individually and become part of a highly motivated and friendly team. For a good start, an intensive training is normal for them. An attractive job in a renowned company with an open and innovative working environment awaits you.
Are you interested? Then contact us, we are looking forward to hearing from you.