Our client is a leading independent investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with nearly three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. Their longstanding experience in structuring and implementing tailor-made solutions make them the ideal partner for asset managers, private equity firms and institutional investors like banks, family offices, insurance companies and pension funds.
Our client offers a broad spectrum of structuring solutions that are ideally suited to the investment strategy and its economic goal. The concept also gives consideration to individual regulatory, tax and accounting factors.
In the context of the continuous development of their activities, they are currently looking for a
Senior Fund Consultant (m/f) – AIF - Deputy Head Legal Department
Your responsibilities/ main tasks:
- Responsible for the set-up of Alternative Investment Funds in co-operation with the initiator and the respective legal advisers
- Managing the fund set-up process, defining all necessary activities with fund managers, law firms, depositaries, authorities and financial intermediaries
- Main contact person for initiators, internal departments and authorities and responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating relevant contracts
- Take over the responsibility for the team in case of absence of the Head of Legal
- University degree in law or a similar field
- Relevant professional experience in the investment fund, consulting or law business, especially in the area of Real Estate and Private Equity Vehicles in Luxembourg
- Profound knowledge of the relevant Luxembourg and German regulatory environment concerning investment funds
- Sound understanding of the international financial markets
- Highly professional, confident, outgoing and open-minded
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory; a good command of French is considered a plus
Particularities of the company:
Our client offers you an excellent working atmosphere in an expanding international company with an informal company culture and exciting projects. You work in an international, young and professional team with very good development opportunities. The company has a long-term and human thinking related to the employees. Furthermore, our client has an excellent reputation and a consistent work-life-balance, offering flexible working hours, an individual pension scheme and a contribution for job tickets. Additionally, the company has many social benefits such as training offerings and you receive “Chèques Repas”, which you can redeem in Luxembourg restaurants or shops.